1. Open the terminal and go to the var/www/html folder.
Execute the command
composer require edrone/magento2module
2. After the installation begins, enter the username and password which are respectively Public Key and Private Key with Security Keys generated on your Magento account
(more information http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/install-gde/prereq/connect-auth.html)
3. After the installation completes, execute the command
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
4. Login to your online shop administration panel and go to "Stores" -> "Settings" -> "Configuration" -> "Edrone" -> "Edrone".
5. Enter app_id and app_secrect, which you can find in the integrations tab, under settings in edrone
If you want to use edrone double opt-in, please set "Use edrone double opt-in" to yes, and in your online shop administration panel go to newsletter configuration and set "Need to Confirm" to Yes.
Syncing subscription status(optional)
In your Magento admin panel, find the edrone module and make sure "Send data via curl" and "Subscription status sync" are set to "YES"
Setup process in edrone system
Go to the Integration in edrone settings and find the "Syncing subscription status" section. Here you need to input the endpoint address, which contains the name of your domain and "/edrone/newsletter/update" postfix, for example:
Next, you need to choose a version, the current one is NATIVE_4 and which types of status you want to send to your platform.
The last step is to set the status to Enable and press 'Save'
For more information about syncing subscription status, check our documentation