Your eCommerce website is not only a catalog or an online product shelf. It’s the place where you can listen and talk to your visitors — it's a place where you communicate with them.
To do that, you will use an array of elements, provided by modern technology. Each one of them serves its own purpose, however, at the same time, they work together to enhance your message.
Take your eCommerce to the next level!
1. Build a qualified list of contacts by inviting your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter.
2. Tag your subscribers according to the campaign you promoted when you displayed the invitation.
3. Combine the power of Pop-ups and Web Layers to create a seamless experience for your visitors and smartly engage them by displaying the products of their interests when they decide to exit your website.
4. Send push notifications to inform your audience about a newsletter you have just sent to their email inboxes.
We have prepared a list of articles you want to read
- Marketing Machine: [Dynamic Window] Your website with as many versions as you have visitors. It's the "Segment of one" technology being applied by our AI-driven algorithms.
Please click here to learn everything about edrone's Marketing Machine.
- Advanced Pop-Ups: A way to communicate with your visitors and instantly grab their attention.
Please click here to learn everything about edrone's Advanced Pop-ups.
- Web Layers: Your communication should not stop after a Pop-Up is closed… it can continue at the same time that it positively impacts your visitor's navigation experience.
- Push Notifications: Alarms, reminders, bots, notifications… we all need to be reminded about things that are important to us, that bring us value.
Please click here to learn everything about edrone's Push Notifications.
On-site Marketing is the key to engage and convert
You spend a considerable amount of money bringing visitors to your website (FB Ads, Google Ads, and the likes).
Therefore, in order to optimize your investment, you must strategically talk to these visitors. You don't want them coming and leaving without any sort of communication — "Hi there! How may I help you today?".
An integrated on-site marketing solution should be one of the most relevant aspects of your marketing strategy.
Take advantage of the technology at your disposal and keep up the great work!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.