This guide will help you implement Universal Integration on the Magazord store platform.
1. Copy the APP ID of your store from the edrone panel. You can find the APP ID of your store in the edrone panel in the Settings -> Integration -> Platforms tab
2. Log into your Magazord panel
3. Go to Settings → Shop;
4. Select your store → Plugins;
5. Search for edrone, select the tile and click “Configure”
6. Paste the APP ID and check the "Active" and "Universal Integration" checkboxes
7. Save your progress
8. Inform Magazord support that the integration has been completed on your side so that they can complete the integration.
9. Generate a product feed in one of the acceptable formats (Google Merchant Center, CENEO, IAI) and upload it to the edrone panel. If you don't know how to do it, contact Magazord support. You can upload the product feed in the edrone panel according to this article: https://help.edrone.me/en/articles/8297301-how-to-import-a-product-feed-into-edrone
If you want to verify the correctness of the integration, go to the SETTINGS > INTEGRATIONS > EVENT MONITOR tab in the edrone panel. Here you can check what events are sent to edrone.
Also contact your supervisor or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check the correctness of the integration for you and make connections to all newsletter subscription forms available on the store's website. I hope that the whole integration process was successful.
Need more help?
If you have any further questions about working with integration with Shoper on edrone, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com