1. You can find the option of adding a font in the general settings of your pop-up
2. Click on Custom Google Font
To retrieve the data for pasting, proceed to the next step.
3. Find the font you want in Google Fonts then select it
4. Click on View selected families
5. Copy link
6. Then paste the link in the 'link' box in the Google Font tab in the wizard
7. Copy Font Family
8. Then paste the copied content in the corresponding box in the wizard
This custom Google font will now be available when creating a text element in a pop-up window.
Need more help?
If you have any further questions about Custom Pop-up in edrone, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org