If you want to prepare a flow by using a ready-made template, follow the steps:
1. To start working on Custom Flow go to the section: CUSTOM FLOWS
2. Click on New flow
3. Click on add a new custom flow by selecting one of the available templates
4. Once you have selected a template, click on CREATE NEW FLOW
5. You are now free to change the suggested elements and add more by clicking on the "+" button
6. If you just want to save flow click on SAVE
If flow is ready and you want to activate it, click on LAUNCH.
Need more help?
If you have any further questions about Custom Flows in edrone, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com