“80% of businesses believe they provide excellent customer service, but only 8% of customers agree.” (Forbes)
The year 2020 will be a record year in terms of new customers entering the e-commerce market.
To solve this problem, we have developed a customer service solution that helps first-time shoppers to process their orders and answer product questions.
After entering the store's website, your customers will see the opportunity to chat online with Customer Service or simply call directly via our widget.
- 1:1 conversation with the customer
- Quick telephone contact with your Customer Service department
- Personalized welcome message to an identified user
- Storing conversation history in threads with a user
- Full customization of the widget's design
- Ability to manage widget rules
- One channel of communication with INBOX - solve all cases/notifications/queries
- Ticket system: possibility of assigning a ticket to a given agent
- Dual benefit - collect the subscriber base through edrone Chat and Call widget
- Remote operation mode - possibility to integrate INBOX with the shop's mailbox
- Full compliance with GDPR
- Possibility of communicating your working hours
What's Chat onsite? Mission Control communication in edrone...
A client enters the site and a Chat widget appears:
Welcome the customer and the possibility of choosing the communication channel - telephone contact to support or starting a conversation via chat.
Then the customer creates a message that will be received by one of your agents:
He will receive a message asking for his name and email address:
Previously asked questions are sent to the system:
Your agents will be able to view all the messages from each client from your edrone's Inbox section:
And view all answers sent to the customer in the Chat on your site or on the customer's mailbox:
When a customer visits the store again, the chat will identify the email address and customer ID, allowing you to send a personalized welcome message to your customer.
Instructions on how to setup edrone's chat to your website.